TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
Precision Nail Lacquer Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Precision Nail Lacquer Razzmatazz
Precision Nail Lacquer Electric Daisy
Precision Nail Lacquer I’m Berry Shocked
Precision Nail Lacquer Lime a Dozen
American Apparel Hassid
31DC2013 Day 29: Inspired by the Supernatural
Inspired by phoenix feathers
Duri Into the Further
China Glaze Velvet Bow
China Glaze Bend Over Backwards
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
Sephora by OPI It’s Real 18K Gold Leaf Topcoat
Some random nail art on the blog today. Not sure if I like it but oh well!
31DC2013 Day 25: Inspired by Fashion
Inspired by the Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf
Vivid Lacquer plate VL001
Multi-color hex glitter frame mani over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.